We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas eve dinner 2013 in Honolulu/Waikiki

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas eve dinner 2013 in Honolulu/Waikiki

First time in Hawaii. Where would be a good place to reserve for Xmas eve dinner-possibly dinner and show? Reasonably priced please.

Thank you.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,226 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas eve dinner 2013 in Honolulu/Waikiki

What is reasonably priced??

There are very few "dinner shows" in HI. The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani has one, a magic show and an Elvis impersonator show..... none of which would be my ideal Christmas Eve dinner.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas eve dinner 2013 in Honolulu/Waikiki

Is the Magic of Polynesia Show still on at the Beachcomber? I can't find a direct link to it:

robertshawaii.com/dining-experience/magic-of…

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas eve dinner 2013 in Honolulu/Waikiki

My suggestion for Xmas Eve dinner and show would be the Society of Seven, LV at the Main Outrigger Showroom with dinner at Hula Grill. Tel: 808-9226408 or 808-9237469 for res.

The John Hirokawa Magic of Polynesia Show also has a dinner and show, but, I suggest you go to dinner else where (maybe Jimmy Buffet on the second level). You can make res at 808-9714321. Dinner is early, not sure of dinner time so inquire when calling.

Can't comment on the Princess Kai'ulani shows.

Good luck,

honolulu
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas eve dinner 2013 in Honolulu/Waikiki

Just book Roys..nice dinner! Have done it for Christmas Eve and we live here...no show but...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas eve dinner 2013 in Honolulu/Waikiki

Thanks to you all for the great info. will look into these places.

6. Re: Christmas eve dinner 2013 in Honolulu/Waikiki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 20, 2014