We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ke iki bungalows north shore

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ke iki bungalows north shore

Hi travelling from Australia, 2 families total of 7 people in April, are booking the Ke iki Bungalows North shore for 3 nights, whats the thoughts on it? would love to hear, cheers Sue

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,292 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ke iki bungalows north shore

I think the bungalows are great. They are rustic and the area is really quiet, but thenagain that is why we stay there.

Be sure to bring reading material and sunscreen. Hopefully you have nights booked in Waikiki too?

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
16,659 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ke iki bungalows north shore

I will be very disappointed if you don't write a trip report! This property is on my list of quiet get-aways and I'd love to hear how you like it.

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,734 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ke iki bungalows north shore

I'd also love to hear more about it. I want to branch out one of these times from Waikiki, and I know Turtle Bay is not for me! suze

4. Re: ke iki bungalows north shore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 05, 2014