We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H5-0...Kamekona's shrimp truck

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
H5-0...Kamekona's shrimp truck

Can anyone tell me where they usually set up Kamekona's shrimp truck during filming for H5-0?

Is it Ala Moana Park?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H5-0...Kamekona's shrimp truck

The last few episodes it is set up near Kahanamoku's lagoon.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
4 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H5-0...Kamekona's shrimp truck

We are at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and are told it is right outside the parking garage by the lagoon. Going to investigate that today!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
45,942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H5-0...Kamekona's shrimp truck

They don't leave it set up when they aren't filming in that location. I was at the lagoon on Friday and saw nothing that had to do with Hawaii 5-O. Did see some signs on Thursday in Kapiolani Park that lead me to believe they were filming inside the park somewhere.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: H5-0...Kamekona's shrimp truck

Hope there's something happening end of August/early September when I'm there.

My sister arrived in Honolulu the day of the season 1 premiere, but due to jetlag, missed it and only realised the following day what was going on.

Hopefully my visit this year will coincide with the season premiere.

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: H5-0...Kamekona's shrimp truck

Sure wish that Kamekona's shrimp truck was for REAL! It would sure make for awesome lunches at the HHV :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: H5-0...Kamekona's shrimp truck

Bump........was in Honolulu just last week and although I didn't see H5-0 being filmed, I did see the shrimp truck driving down Kalakaua Avenue, I suppose going back to the lot.

7. Re: H5-0...Kamekona's shrimp truck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 18, 2014