We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Brunch

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Brunch

Hello - looking for a great place to have Easter Brunch. Already called the Halekulani and they are booked! I'm on the wait list. Looking for something really nice - any help is much appreciated!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
474 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Brunch

Banyan Veranda at the Moana Surfrider? Close second to Orchids Halekulani, if you ask me.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Brunch

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll look in to it. Anyone know about Hoku's? How about Haleiwa Joe's?

Waikiki, Hawaii
Level Contributor
983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Brunch

FYI - I copied "Haleiwa Joe's" into that search box up there to your left and found five reviews. Didn't check dates.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
474 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter Brunch

Oh yes Hoku's-been there too- very nice (we lived on Oahu for 3 years) Really many of the high end hotels have nice Sunday brunches. Hoku's is in the Kahala Mandarin, several miles from the main tourist drag of Waikiki. If you go there, have fun playing with the dolphins afterward!

den
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter Brunch

lasdt sat eve-2/12/05-i booked my air travel to visit my mother who lives in oahu and almost immediately after i went to the halekulani website and was able to book brunch reservations for the 2 of us on Mother's day this year... Keep trying?

with much love and aloha

d

den
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easter Brunch

i know that i made my reservations for mothers day brunch last saturday- feb 12 via email andi received my confirmation almost immedidately tho the confirmation response did read that 'it was my lucky day'?!!

i will visit my mother-who lives in kailu - apr 27 thru may 10 and after 3 years of otrying for mother's day brunch reservs i was successfu;l!! woo hoo!!!

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easter Brunch

Thanks for your reply d. I guess next time I'll try three months ahead instead of two! Easter must be a very busy time. We did get a reservation at Hoku's at the Kahala Mandarin. I think it will be very nice too - I'll let you know! I have a 12 year old and he is very excited about seeing the dolphins there.