We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I check an item availability on Babies r us

Tahiti, French...
Level Contributor
49 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
How can I check an item availability on Babies r us

Hi all!

My parents are going to Honolulu, and we tried to look on babies r us' website, if the stroller we're looking for is available, but there's no way of finding out. (unless i did not check well)

I tried to call, but as it is an international call, they do not hear me well, and when they do, they keep transferring me in every single department that has nothing to do with my request.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks ^^

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
22,777 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How can I check an item availability on Babies r us

Aloha,

Were you able to pull this up ?

www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp…

I guess the internet site might have more options then what is on site

Hope this helps,

Aloha

Tahiti, French...
Level Contributor
49 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How can I check an item availability on Babies r us

Hi jet83,

yes I was able, but they say: out of stock for shipping, not available for store pick up.

Sold in stores, but then when you click on details, they say " call the store to check availability" -___-

www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp…

thank you for trying to help me, I guess I need to check back every day, and try to call them also.

3. Re: How can I check an item availability on Babies r us

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 18, 2013