We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alii Beach Rentals?

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Alii Beach Rentals?

Looking for feedback from anyone who has booked through this site. Am considering using them to book Outrigger Beachwalk. TIA

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

anyone?

Dallas
Level Contributor
21,049 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

What is the Outrigger Beachwalk? Could be the Outrigger Reef?

Why not book direct with the hotel?

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,905 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

Never heard of them, but this post will bump you up in case anyone else has.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

I would like to book with them rather than direct with the hotel as I can save myself about $500 for the week. its the Outrigger Regency on Beachwalk I'm looking at. Their website is http://www.aliibeachrentals.com/

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

Hi luvmyholiday,

Last January I booked a privately owned condo at the Ilikai, thru Alii Beach Rentals, for our vacation this winter. Here is the research I did on the company prior to booking:

I contacted a previous renter of the condo who was happy with the service provided and condition of the property; the company has been responsive to my emails and questions; terms of payment and contract are reasonable; found a couple of negative reviews on the internet, but nothing serious that would stop me from booking; they're rating at the Better Business Bureau is A+; there has been one complaint against them in the past 3 years that has been closed out; I didn't find any derogatory comments on their facebook page.

Here is an older Trip Advisor post regarding Alii Beach Rentals:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k3971310…

I'll report on the rental and our trip in January.

Hope the above helps. Have a great day!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

Hey luvmyholidays!

Check out the latest review for the Ilikai Hotel titled “Apartment 1710, Ilikai Hotel”. It mentions that they booked thu Alii Beach Rentals. You should send them a message and ask about their experience.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

Hi,

Recently stayed at 1710 (I'm the person pokeystipple is referring to) at the Ilikai and it was booked through Ali'i B.R. No problem at all, prompt communicators and even took Amex (I'm in Australia and foreign transfers were going to be a huge nightmare).

Plenty of bath and beach towels provided. They also provided enough toiletries to get you through a few days.

Can't fault anything with them really. Very professional and prompt in all they did for us.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

I have booked with Ali'i Beach Rentals for December staying at Regency on Beachwalk and have found them helpful and quick with any responses. Sent off bank draft, registered and they emailed as soon as they received it. Also sent me a lot of information regarding parking etc so would recommend them, it is cheaper this way too. Plenty of reviews from people who have booked through them. Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

HI, I stayed at Apartment 1710 on Dec 3 - 13 2012 and had no problems with Ali beach rentals. I would book thru them again. they are very communicative thru email.

Edited: 5:15 am, December 16, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
184 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alii Beach Rentals?

Great info, thank you!