We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaii Five-O Filming

Reading...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hawaii Five-O Filming

We will be in Honolulu from July 15-22, 2012. Is Hawaii Five-0 filming during that time?

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
45,398 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawaii Five-O Filming

I just read in the paper that filming begins on Monday!!

Reading...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawaii Five-O Filming

Thank you so much!!

San Antonio, Texas
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawaii Five-O Filming

I would love my trip even more if I get to see Hawaii Five-O cast and filming! Any hints?

Edited: 6:23 am, July 09, 2012
honolulu
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hawaii Five-O Filming

They frequently film scenes downtown honolulu as the 5-0 headquarters is the Hawaii Supreme Court building.

Godfrey, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hawaii Five-O Filming

The soundstage is in the old Advertiser Building (built in 1929) at the corner of Kapiolani Boulevard and South Street. Unfortunately, you can't go inside, though. You can see the cars in the parking lot. If you see yellow signs around town with "EYE" on them it means that they are filming there. Look for lots of large white vans, too. I've seen them filming twice when visiting *lucky me* Good luck!

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hawaii Five-O Filming

We recognize Ala Moana Beach Park and parking lot in the show. We spent a week on Oahu last fall and every time we saw the show after that visit we wished we had seen them filming. Oh well.....

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
399 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hawaii Five-O Filming

I have seen them driving down Ala Wai in the old episodes...been watching the old show while I walk on treadmill to get ready for walking all over waikiki :)

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hawaii Five-O Filming

I just saw my first episode. Actually, it just started and the first 5 minutes was at the Hilton hotel. Do they show many Hawaiian scenes? Or just the outdoor scenes are shot there? Is it a good show?

9. Re: Hawaii Five-O Filming

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 22, 2013