We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forever 21 in Hawaii

Australia
Level Contributor
50 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Forever 21 in Hawaii

Going to Hawaii next month and plan on going crazy at Forever 21, they dont have this store in Australia.

Just wondering since we are visiting Hawaii in November would they still have summer clothes at Forever 21 or would they have like winter style since it will be heading into Winter in America? Even though the weather is still warm in Hawaii??

Also is Forever 21 only in Honolulu or is it in Maui too??

Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
Honolulu
Honolulu
Oahu, HI
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise by...
199 Reviews
from $96.75*
Free Cancellation
Pearl Harbor Tour From Honolulu
258 Reviews
from $49.50*
Free Cancellation
Ultimate Circle Island Adventure with...
151 Reviews
from $124.61*
Free Cancellation
Ontario
Level Contributor
420 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

Well I know for sure they will have warm weather clothing because I've bought tank tops and t-shirts and the like there in the middle of winter. I would imagine that they will have a little bit of cooler weather stuff too just because most shops I've been to in winter in Hawaii seem to have some sweaters, jackets, etc.

The one in Honolulu is huge. You really need to allow yourself a lot of time to browse because the store has a variety of clothing styles and is packed with merchandise.

I have read that there is a Forever 21 in the Queen Ka'ahumanu Center in Kahului but I have not been there.

Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
Honolulu
Honolulu
Oahu, HI
Queen Ka'ahumanu Center
Queen Ka'ahumanu Center
97 Reviews
Maui, HI
Kahului
Kahului
Maui, HI
Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
69,702 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

Aloha,

There is one on Maui, as noted above. But the one in Honolulu will give you much, much more selection and prob lower prices too.

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Honolulu
Honolulu
Oahu, HI
Bendigo
Level Contributor
958 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

The one in Waikiki is 3 floors and absolutely packed with clothes of each season. There is also one at Ala Moana Shopping Centre. We are just back and our 13 year old would have taken her pyjamas and just moved in there for the two weeks!!!!!!!! Not that all the gear in the shop is for her age group - does seem to cater for a broad age group. As an Aussie you are bound to just love the shopping. Enjoy yourself!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Waikiki
Waikiki
Oahu, HI
Ala Moana Hotel
Ala Moana Hotel
3,757 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Melbourne
Level Contributor
132 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

Hi, when you say the one in Waikiki is 3 floors, which one is that? Ive been on forever 21 website and not sure...

There's one at Royal Hawaiian and one at Kaahumanu Centre?

Mentioned in this post
Waikiki
Waikiki
Oahu, HI
laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,561 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

Its the one across from the cheesecake factory in waikiki. Can't miss it. Forever 21 is huge in california, that is where 90% of the young girls shop. High fashion at very low prices.

Bendigo
Level Contributor
958 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

Longboard is quite right -opposite the Cheesecake factory in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Centre. -a little paradise for the keep shopper. Have a great time in there and then you can go out to Ala Moana - a smaller shop but still have a look................just maybe something you did not find in Waikiki!!!!

Mentioned in this post
The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory
11,464 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Ala Moana Hotel
Ala Moana Hotel
3,757 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Waikiki
Waikiki
Oahu, HI
Bendigo
Level Contributor
958 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

good heavens - I mean KEEN shopper not keep shopper, but maybe they are the same......

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
3,849 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

Too funny, Patti

Australia
Level Contributor
50 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

im going to come back from hawaii very poor!!! ive been to forever 21 in singapore and that was 4 or 5 levels, it went up, each level wasnt necessarily that big, but felt like i was in heaven hahahha

where abouts is there a good sephora?? where is the biggest sephora?

Bendigo
Level Contributor
958 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Forever 21 in Hawaii

How lucky are you. Sephora is in Waikiki and also at Ala Moana. Both are about the same size and carry same stock. Remember shops are open til 9am so loads of time to swim/sightsee and then shop til you drop at night.

Mentioned in this post
Waikiki
Waikiki
Oahu, HI
Ala Moana Hotel
Ala Moana Hotel
3,757 Reviews
Oahu, HI