We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner cruise

New Britain...
Level Contributor
331 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner cruise

I was wondering what would be a better dinner cruise to go on. Thanks

Best Seller
Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise by...
122 reviews
from $96.75*
Best Seller
Oahu Grand Circle Island Day Tour...
666 reviews
from $80.31*
Best Seller
Pearl Harbor Tour From Honolulu
182 reviews
from $46.00*
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner cruise

We went on the Navatek and would do it again, as the views were awesome. It is advertised as the only permitted past Diamond Head, and the smoothest ride. We couldn't disagree with either. The food and entertainment on board weren't bad either.

New Britain...
Level Contributor
331 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner cruise

Thanks so much..You solme. I did see this on line and it did look nice.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner cruise

We did the Navatek as well. It was one of the best dinner/sunset cruises we have ever been on.We were the only caucasions on board besides some of the crew, and one couple from Seattle. The Seattle couple took an instant dislike to us as soon as they found out my hubby was Canadian. We became the poster children for all those TERRIBLE Canadians who dump raw sewage into the ocean. Trust me we, abhor this practice as well, but never got to explain, the couple just walked way from us

:(

Never the less the cruise was fantastic!!

The food and service was amazing, and the sunset stunning.

When the live entertainment started, most of the people were, well shy..didn't really want to dance or anything. Well the emcee chose my husband and me to demonstrate some cheesy dance moves..and the next thing you know we had everybody up doing the locomotion AND the macarena!!!! I have never had my picture taken with so many different couples ever! It was a riot!! At the end of the cruise, they were clapping and cheering and shaking our hands. We figure our pictures are probably in every photo album on every coffee table in Japan!! lol

ps

Never saw the Seattle couple for the rest of the night...

New Britain...
Level Contributor
331 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner cruise

Thanks for your help. I will be booking this dinner cruise. It sounds nice.