We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Hawaii Resorts

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saranac, NY
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Hawaii Resorts

Has anyone ever used Blue Hawaii Resorts to book the Outrigger Waikiki. I seem to get a better price there then any other site. Help would be appreciated, Thanks

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,226 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

I've never used them, but when I have questions like this I usually Google "Blue Hawaii Resorts scam" or "Blue Hawaii Resorts complaints" and all I found on Blue Hawaii Resorts was an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

bbb.org/hawaii/business-reviews/travel-agenc…

Saranac, NY
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

THANKS for that information and for taking the time to look it up for me. I appreciate it.

Denver, Colorado
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

We're thinking of using Blue Hawaii for an upcoming trip to Oahu. Did you use them and were you happy with their service?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
104 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

I have Turtle Bay Resort reserved through Blue Hawaii Resorts in May. They did have the best prices and I also looked them up on BBB and saw the A+ rating. Our reservation comes with a complimentary lei greeting at the airport. I was just wondering how that worked?

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,824 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

Make sure that the prices they are quoting include TAXES and resort fees (if applicable). Also, make sure that you know their cancellation policies.

If you really want Outrigger Waikiki, also look at AAA, Costco, Pleasant Holidays, etc.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
258 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

Glad you asked this question mizbmk and got replies, I tried twice and nothing lol Now at least i got the answers I was looking for.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
104 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

I just wanted to report back. We just returned from our stay at Turtle Bay that we reserved through Blue Hawaii Resorts. Everything went quite smoothly. Our reservation included a lei greeting at the airport. We were pleased with the service.

BTW, the taxes and resort fees were extra. However, we still got the best price through them. They guarantee best price if you find any other price so I did not feel it was much of a risk.

East Northport, New...
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

Hi we are looking at good rates through Blue Hawaii Resorts also. Their prices are better for a Sept booking. Can you tell me their cancellation policy?

East Northport, New...
12 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

Hi we are looking at good rates through Blue Hawaii Resorts also. Their prices are better for a Sept booking. Can you tell me their cancellation policy?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
104 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Blue Hawaii Resorts

Check their website as it is spelled out there, but I believe it is something like $50 per room in addition to any penalties imposed by the hotel up to 48 hours before the reservation. Then full price. As I said, I am not completely sure of this or if it has changed so check it out. :)