We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikele Factory Outlets

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Waikele Factory Outlets

Hi again

Is there any tour companies that organise day trips to Waikele Factory Outlets. I will be staying at the Outrigger Waikiki on the beach.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Waikele Factory Outlets

jumpin:

I answered on the other post but have since learned more.

Try Enoa Tours:

http://www.enoa.com/tours/tour10.asp

Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Waikele Factory Outlets

Is this worth visiting? Will I get cheaper items here? Have any Australian visited here?

Level Contributor
278 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waikele Factory Outlets

See Waikele Factory Outlet site for stores. You can easily get there by bus or car. No need for a tour. See site and the list of stores there:

http://www.outletsonline.com/swwphi.htm

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waikele Factory Outlets

Whether it's worth it is up to you, but the prices are very good for the US, Hawaii especially.

Cary, NC
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Waikele Factory Outlets

We made the mistake of taking a cab there, $60 including tip. We took a trolley back which was a pleasant ride. It was $12, I believe. It picks up and drops off at all of the major hotels. My sister-in-law from Australia was thrilled with the prices and bought luggage, clothes, etc. We have the same exact outlets here in NC, minus the palm trees, so was not nearly as interesting to me.

Honolulu, Hawaii
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Waikele Factory Outlets

i recommend taking the bus ... and take a 4 day pass at a abc store .. pretty ressonable. take the number 2 bus going to downtown stop at the capitol transfer on to the number A Express bus to waipahu.. stop at the transit center go on the 433.. going back take same buses even if the other buses says waikiki on top its longer.. trust me i lived on the islands my whole life.. you'll save money .. and some time.. on the buses.. but u could go with the tour company with little time to shop or go take a cab but costly or rent a car drive there or take the bus .. if you ask someone for directions and what bus to take ..honey youll be on the bus for hours.. trust ..