We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fireworks at HHV on Fridays?

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
fireworks at HHV on Fridays?

I read someplace the Hawaiian Hilton has a show and fireworks by their pool on Friday nights. Is this visible from surrounding area? The beach? We are heading to PARADISE on Thanksgiving for 3 weeks (Oahu, BI and Kauai) and are looking for some free and relaxing afternoon things to do since mornings will be so busy. Other suggestions?

thanks.

Kailua, Hawai'i
Level Contributor
86 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fireworks at HHV on Fridays?

I personally have not heard of any fireworks @ HHV, but then again, I am hardly in Waikiki!

If you are staying at the HHV, then you might want to consider staying in the Ali'i tower. This tower has it's own pool and bar area. I believe that they serve free pupus (hor doerves) between 5-7 p.m. which is nice b/c you can sit, enjoy a cocktail, and some good pupus while watching the beach goers and hopefully catching a sunset.

Are you traveling with kids? Spouse? It would really depend on what kinds of activities you are interested in.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fireworks at HHV on Fridays?

The fireworks sometimes can be seen from

Ala Moana Center and even in Kaka`ako.

Most definitely from the Beach. ENJOY!