We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best OceanFront rooms

Los Angeles
9 posts
Save Topic
Best OceanFront rooms

Any suggestions for best oceanfront rooms in any hotels (even if it is higher price)in Honolulu & Kauai.

Planning a trip to Honolulu & Kauai in February. Looking for hotels with best oceanfront rooms. Thanks for any suggestions.

Hawaii
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best OceanFront rooms

Regarding oceanfront hotel rooms on Oahu; all hotels located directly on Waikiki beach have the best ocean front rooms/views no matter what.

B.C.
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best OceanFront rooms

Hi,

Having just done a lot of hunting for my own accommodation on a return trip to kauai...If you need a hotel, there is the Hyatt and the Sheraton (the Sheraton's rooms are not that nice however and the hyatt is not on a swimmable beach, although it has gorgeous, acres of pools that you could immerse yourself in instead).

I would recommend the Marriott or as a second choice, Kiahuna Plantation if you're okay with a condo(but with Kiahuna, it is best to rent directly from the owners at vrbo.com to ensure you get the unit you want). These are the only actual beachfront properties on the South Shore, and(from what I hear) the weather should be best there during the winter months. If you were going in the summer, to my knowledge the north shore would be better, in the princeville area.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best OceanFront rooms

although the moana and outrigger are good hotels most of their rooms are sideways to the ocean, that is why my pick would be Royal Hawaiian Tower room.