We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hale Koa and non guest

Tennessee
Level Contributor
154 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Hale Koa and non guest

If I am not a guest of the Hale Koa, but am a military spouse, may I enter the facilities, use the PX and so forth?

I am staying at the Queen Kap? Is it walking distance? About how many city blocks?

thanx in advance...

marian

Chesapeake, VA
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hale Koa and non guest

Use your military ID MWR at the big Navy exchange and you can get HUGE discounts on tickets to almost every event/show/attraction. In May, I went on the Altalntis submarine cruise for $17.00 when it is normally $80. We did Germaine's Luau (I don;t recommend it) for $25.00 per person as well. Every month they have extra discounts on different tickets. Just call and ask.

You an also rent snorkeling gear really cheap from the MWR on base.

Have Fun

Tennessee
Level Contributor
154 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hale Koa and non guest

kw22, thanx! So cool....I think I have the tickets to everything I had planned on going to, but should something else come up I want to do, I'll definitely check there first for tickets.

marian

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Hale Koa and non guest

Kw22,

You found out why May is a good month for those w/base priviledges to visit....Military Appreciation Month. Like you said, huge discounts on many attractions. More savings on top of the usual discounts too. Also, many don't think to check on Base for gear rental. Pearl Harbor has a large selection of some really nice surfboards. (and anything else you would need)