We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oaha

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria
Level Contributor
256 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Oaha

What about the Waikiki Circle, my husband and I are going in November 09 Would love to hear all about your holiday on your return..

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oaha

Have you read the TA reviews yet? And, "Oaha". What's with that? Chuck...

Sask.
Level Contributor
63 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oaha

Aloha, I stayed at the Circle Nov.-Dec./08. I loved it. Very modest hotel, no frills, friendly staff, FANTASTIC LOCATION. There are cheaper hotels a few blocks back from the beach but I really liked this one. I am hoping to go back again in Nov-Dec./09.

I always felt very safe there, even when I was going outside for a smoke at 3 AM. in the morning. The weather was great at that time of the year, but I should say that I am a Canadian and when I left Honolulu on Dec. 9 it was 81 F above and when I got home the next day it was -34 C below, so my judgement may be be biased.

When I was there there were a lot of Austrians, Americans, Canadians and a few Germans--you can tell who is from Austrian-they are the ones with the surfboards balanced on their hips--very fit looking people.

My advice is check out the reviews of Honolulu hotels and pick one that suits you--everybody has different needs, but for me the Circle hotel was just right..There are lots of reviews on the Circle- mostly favourable. Remember , that you will probably only spend a small amount of time at the hotel, so all the extra frills just amount to more money that could be better spent elsewhere.

Maybe I'll meet you there in Nov?--look for a 62 year old woman toasting herself on the beach.

Enjoy your trip!

Sask.
Level Contributor
63 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oaha

Sorry meant to say AUSTRALIANS, not Austrians---I was typing in a hurry

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oaha

Buy an entertainment book and if you call up Waikiki Circle, you'll get a rate that you can't resist.

I got mine for $107 OCEAN FRONT.

Victoria
Level Contributor
256 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oaha

I have booked the circle hotel 8th November.

Whoooooooooo cant wait to go might see you there.

6. Re: Oaha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, October 20, 2009