We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

film & camcorders etc..i'm leavin aug 31 so please help!!!!

nj
4 posts
Save Topic
film & camcorders etc..i'm leavin aug 31 so please help!!!!

what kind of film processin to they use...(cause i want to buy the same film) fuji?! kodak!?.... I was told to get my pics delevloped over there in hawaii cause of the colors....is that true!!???!?!!?....also where can i rent a camcorder!?!?!...I'm stayin in the waikiki area!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
117 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: film & camcorders etc..i'm leavin aug 31 so please help!!!!

Hawaii IS part of the United States, it's the 50th state in our union. They have the same stuff you have at home.

I don't know about the developing thing you mentioned. If things in your part of town are very bleak, might be worth a try. Longs Drugs, one hour photos are all over the place.

Kaneohe, Hawaii
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: film & camcorders etc..i'm leavin aug 31 so please help!!!!

"They have the same stuff you have at home."

Actually, we've got BETTER stuff, especially when compared to New Jersey. Sorry - couldn't resist.

USA
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: film & camcorders etc..i'm leavin aug 31 so please help!!!!

I know that Hawaii has the best "stuff", but I thought it is against the law to grow the best "stuff", or have it in your possesion ?

Kaneohe, Hawaii
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: film & camcorders etc..i'm leavin aug 31 so please help!!!!

Shhhh!

5. Re: film & camcorders etc..i'm leavin aug 31 so please help!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:11 pm, August 28, 2005