We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks to everyone...

Palm Desert
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Thanks to everyone...

Thanks to everyone. Today is probably my last time to check for posts and suggestions before we leave. Tomorrow we drive to LA for two days before leaving for Hawaii on Monday morning. We have 8 nights at the Moana Surfrider and I just can't stand the wait!

I haven't been to Hawaii in probably 17 years or so and this is my husbands first trip. So, needless to say, everyone was so helpful.

We've rented a convertible for a few days to drive around the island and sightsee. And we plan on lots of beach time, mai tai time and fun.

Then at the end of the week, we've got tickets for the USC/UH game on Saturday at Aloha Stadium. (I think my husbands probably most excited about that!) Not me, it's just my excuse to get back to Hawaii!!

So, much aloha and mahalo to all of you. I'll toast you with my first mai tai at the Banyon Court bar!

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks to everyone...

Have fun PSgal, we will be at the game arriving wednesday, I imagine it will be pretty thick with usc fans next week. If you drive go early, traffic was a mess last time we played there. My guess its a blowout so might leave at halftime. Other than the game we are going to try the sheraton luau on wednesday, but other than that it is eat, shop, drink, beach time. Might climb diamonhead if we get up early enough.