We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resortquest coupon for "kids stay, play and eat free" & PCC

Vancouver
Level Contributor
628 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Resortquest coupon for "kids stay, play and eat free" & PCC

I noticed on the website that stays at Resortquest give a coupon book with a free kids admission with each paying adult to the PCC. Does anyone know how this works with a package? What is the value of the coupon, and if you book ahead, do you take the coupon and get a refund at the door? I've emailed PCC a few days ago, but they aren't responding, so I thought I'd asked the experts out there. :)

I hadn't noticed it before, but with 2 kids, this could really be good news, and maybe we could upgrade our package!

TIA,

Mel

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,784 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Resortquest coupon for "kids stay, play and eat free" & PCC

I am only guessing, but it is probably for the basic ticket that they have. That is $43 for adults & about $33 for kids.

They will probably take $33 off for each kid with an adult paying full price for any package.

Example:

Ali'i Luau package is $83 for adults, $59 for kids.

Your price would be $83 for each adult and $26 for each kid.

The reason I am guessing that it is for the basic ticket & that they will take the $$ off for any other package is because of the Entertainment Book coupon. It is for $40, but they will honor it for any package, but only up to $40.

Call them:

1-800-367-7060

I don't know if it is a toll free number from Canada though.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
628 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resortquest coupon for "kids stay, play and eat free" & PCC

Thanks Dusty...I sure hope we get the coupon book with that coupon. That would really help if we could save $66! I will call (yes, it's long distance) when I get a chance and the kiddies aren't around. The trip is a surprise so I can't let them hear me. :)

Thanks again,

Mel

Chesterfield, Mich.
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resortquest coupon for "kids stay, play and eat free" & PCC

Hi Mel, I tried to get your attention a while back, but the post is "way back" now. Sorry I can't help with the PCC question.

When are you going to be on Oahu? We are there March 25- April 1st.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
628 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resortquest coupon for "kids stay, play and eat free" & PCC

Sorry Pattie, don't know how I missed your post - I thought I had read them all lately. Anyways, we'll be there March 13-27th. I guess our trip will be winding up when you start yours.

Mel

San Antonio, TX
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Resortquest coupon for "kids stay, play and eat free" & PCC

I'm not sure about that as well BUT you may try logging on to PCC's website and calling their 800 number the reps can tell you all about the coupon. I have a $40 off coupon for PCC from the Entertainment book and I called to see how it works. You pay up front for the tickets and when you get there and give them your coupon they reimburse you the $40 on your credit card. Works out either way.

Sounds like we'll all be there around the same time. I'm there 3/12-18th CAN'T WAIT!

6. Re: Resortquest coupon for "kids stay, play and eat free" & PCC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 19, 2009