We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

couldnt sleep last night and the tipping post

Michigan
Level Contributor
405 posts
1 review
Save Topic
couldnt sleep last night and the tipping post

Couldnt sleep last night thinking about hawaii and going over all the things i still need to do and we are not leaving til saturday. What am i going to be like friday night? If only i could stay off this computer, I would have everything done. I thought about all the information i received on this forum and yes even the tipping issue that got so heated up. So i checked this morning to see if shamrock1 gave us a report when he got back and can you believe after getting us all in an uproar, we never heard from him again. How funny....But you can expect a report back from me , although it might take some time as I have a jam packed calender upon my return. Thanks to all of you that have given me tons of valuable information. I appreciate it all.....

Washington
Level Contributor
263 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: couldnt sleep last night and the tipping post

LOL. Ya just couldnt resist...just been counting the days..5 weeks to go...and those maids will be gettin tipped good!!! hehe

Michigan
Level Contributor
405 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: couldnt sleep last night and the tipping post

tracey...if i remember correctly , you will be leaving the day i return around june 25. Are you as excited as i am? Do you have everything done or still running around to do? By the way, have you seen the post about closing a part of the road to hana and the times? You need to make note of it.

Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
80 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: couldnt sleep last night and the tipping post

Okay...starting to have flashbacks?!!!

Yeah! Whatever did happen to Shamrock?

J

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
968 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: couldnt sleep last night and the tipping post

Hey Bidsix,

Yes, I am leaving June 24th but the first 3 nights are in LA/Beverly Hills before going over to Hawaii. I am very excited, but I tell ya, I am about tired of the planning. I am just ready to go. I will make a note about the Hana road. I am a little bothered too that supposedly they are doing some construction at the Maui Kai, where we will be staying. Oh well, nothing I can do about that. I hope you have a great trip and be sure to send us your review when you return.

DP: I hope your room stays very clean and you tip those maids for me too. :)

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
968 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: couldnt sleep last night and the tipping post

I guess I will be gone when you return Bidsix, but I will still be interested in your thoughts when I return.