We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikiki Prince hotel

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Waikiki Prince hotel

I am going to be staying in the Waikiki Prince on Feb 7th. Can anyone let me know how far is this hotel from the beach? And if there is a bus stop nearby?From the website the beach doesn't sound too far, but I know sometimes they stretch the truth!Also could anyone advise me of any good restaurants nearby(reasonably priced etc).

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Lubbock, TX
Level Contributor
725 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waikiki Prince hotel

One block, about a 2 minute walk. Here's a picture:

wizardpub.com/oahu/orwaikikiprincehotel.html

Lubbock, TX
Level Contributor
725 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waikiki Prince hotel

Sorry, only answered one of your questions. About the bus, it is also about a block away in the other direction from the beach. It stops along Kuhio Ave. Here's a map:

spotlighthawaii.com/SpotlightPDF/WebMap/Oahu…

As far as restaurants, there are dozens within a 5-10 minute walk. The International Market Place (about 2 blocks west, see the map) has a food court with lots of inexpensive choices. Kuhio Ave. has plenty of choices as you head west. Kalakaua Ave. has fewer, but Cheeseburger in Paradise and Cheesecake Factory are tourist favorites, as are Duke's and the Hula Grill in the Outrigger and the Shorebird in the Outrigger Reef. Of course, there's always McDonalds slightly east on Kalakaua.

3. Re: Waikiki Prince hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 pm, August 25, 2009