We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Massages

Were staying at Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel any close spas in the area for massages? Don't want to spend a fortune.

Seattle
Level Contributor
43,712 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massages

Serenity Spa at the Outrigger Reef hotel. I have no idea their prices but they have a website.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Massages

I'm also considering Serenity Day Spa as well for our honeymoon in November... But I think I may have found somewhere better!

Check out heavenonearthhawaii.com. We're probably going to do the couples package for $200 for 85 minutes! It's not in Waikiki, but in downtown.. I don't think it will be too far though in a cab. Everywhere else I've checked are either much more expensive or for less time. Hope this helps!

3. Re: Massages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 11, 2009