We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Hawaiian Village for non-guests

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Knoxville
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Topic
Hilton Hawaiian Village for non-guests

If you are not staying there, can you still shop and eat at all the restaurants? Does anyone know if they still have the Bishop Museum Collection in the Cultural Center at HHV? Can you get in to see that for a fee - and is it worth the cost? Can you use the HHV beach or is it private?

Northern California...
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Hawaiian Village for non-guests

Yes

Don't know

Don't know

Yes

FYI - Unless the beach has been appropriated by the government for military use ... no beach in Hawaii is private. The path to get to the beach is another story....

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
21,593 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Hawaiian Village for non-guests

Beach is of course not private. All beach front is public , except some hotels do have private beach areas, but they are right beside the property, the beach frot is public.

UK
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Hawaiian Village for non-guests

Hi MissKimmy,

Just to say that my partner and I stayed at the Aqua palms - opposite the Hilton, and it was lovely to be able to walk through the Hilton to the Beach - the grounds are beautiful! One night we had dinner at The Japanese resteraunt - the name escapes me.. but the meal was STUNNING! in fact Im making myself hungry thinking about it. definately reccomend it.

:-)

Ohio
Level Contributor
115 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Hawaiian Village for non-guests

I stayed there a few weeks ago, and they no longer have the Bishop Museum Collection. The beach is great—it's pretty wide for Waikiki!

5. Re: Hilton Hawaiian Village for non-guests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 09, 2009