We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Submarine Tours

New Jersey
Level Contributor
132 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis Submarine Tours

I am interested in doing one of the Atlantis submarine tours out of Waikiki in October. The website has the regular submarine tour for $75.60 and a premium submarine tour for $94.50. The premium tour submarine is supposed to be bigger and allow for more space and bigger windows to view out.

My question is whether anyone has done these tours and if the premium tour is worth the extra money. Is there really a better view and more space? I don't mind spending the money as long as there really is a difference.

Thanks for your input!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
132 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Atlantis Submarine Tours

I really appreciate all the viewpoints. I think since we will be seeing fish while snorkeling, it probably is something we could skip and spend the money on a different activity.

12. Re: Atlantis Submarine Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 10, 2009