We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
indiana
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

My wife and I will be travling to Oahu for our 10 year anniverary the first week of October. While there I am surprising her with a new wedding ring (much bigger!). I am looking for suggestions of a romantic restaurant where I can do this. I would prefer something romantic with a great view. I dont care about how fancy it is or how expensive it is I am more concerned about it being romantic and a good view.

Any other suggestions?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
131 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

My suggestion would be for you to give my husband some tips on romantic gestures! LOL

I don't have any tips yet as we are going to Oahu for the first time in Oct........just wanted to wish you a good time!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

Congrats on your 10 years! I'm sure you'll get lots of suggestions, but here's 3...

Hoku's at the Kahala Resort:

http://www.kahalaresort.com/dining/hoku.cfm

La Mer @ the Halekulani:

http://www.halekulani.com/dining/la_mer/

Hanohano Room @ Sheraton Waikiki:

http://www.sheraton-waikiki.com/de_hano.htm

Whatever you choose, enjoy!!!!

indiana
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

I will give him tips if he helps pay for the ring!

Thanks!

indiana
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

Does anyone know of a place that might do a table for 2 on a remote beach?

Mililani, Hawaii
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

Congratulations! My hubby just took me to Sarento's at the top of the Ilikai for our 8th anniversary. The view was amazing and the food delious. We had a large booth in it's own little nook (very private) with a view of the city and ocean and the mountains beyond. I thought it was very romantic. I had just wished we got there before sunset.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

Yes, at the Kahala Resort, look at the Romantic Beachside Dinner:

www.kahalaresort.com/diningspecials/index.cfm

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

sounds like you have some good choices, also I will throw in Michels at the colony surf which is at the base of diamonhead, it is not as busy as the waikiki restaurants and is a little more formal. It is right on the water looking towards waikiki.

Waikiki has many good restaurants, try several

UK
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

Its not on the beach, but I'd reccomend the 'Top of Waikiki' its a revolving resteraunt at the top of a tall building and in the evening it was lovely to look out and see the view changing - and all the lights, very pretty. And the FOOD!! enjoyed it very very much.

We had our last evening meal there before flying back to the UK the next day. Very romantic.

little note tho - took me a minute to et used to the movement as slight as was lol

Iowa City
Level Contributor
886 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

Congratulations- we celebrated our anniversar at the Orchids last January-ask to seat outside overlooking the ocean. Weliked the restaurant somuch,we arereturning this January!

Toowoomba, Australia
Level Contributor
809 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Romantic Resaurant - 10 yr anniv.

Orchids for me too....we had our wedding dinner there in 2005 and went back again for our 1st anniversary. We also had an outside table overlooking the water it was just beautiful. The food is first class, the service wonderful....you cant go wrong.