We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Hawaii

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Hawaii

My family and I are due to visit Wakiki Beach from 27th April next year. Can anyone tell me what weather we can expect at this time of the year. Thanks

Kaysville, Utah
Level Contributor
509 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Hawaii

This past April the weather was wonderful. The ave. in April are a high of 83 and low of 68. I don't think there is a bad time to go to Hawaii.

The spring before last they had large amounts or rain but the ave. precip. in April is 1.1".

You'll have a great time and the weather should be perfect.

Our local travel guru says on his weekly radio show that the best time to go to Hawaii is between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31 of any year.lol

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,196 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Hawaii

By the end of April, the rainy season will have ended.

It will be nice as everything will still be green from the winter rains.

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
4,073 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Hawaii

Go to this link for average temps and precip for April in Honolulu:

…noaa.gov/hnl/…Honolulu-DailyNormals-Apr.htm

4. Re: Weather in Hawaii

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 09, 2009