We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hire outrigger ride on Waikiki Beach

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NEW JERSEY
Level Contributor
10 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Hire outrigger ride on Waikiki Beach

Is there a reliable place on the beach which we can hire a outrigger ride for 4 adults and 1 youth? If yes, what is the cost to hire one?

Chesterfield, Mich.
Level Contributor
3,602 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hire outrigger ride on Waikiki Beach

In front of the Waikiki Outrigger. I'm not sure of the price. I don't believe you will purchase a ride just for your family.....they fill the seats with people, not just a per family thing. I'm sure though that your family will all be together in one outrigger. It is a fun ride.

Enjoy!

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hire outrigger ride on Waikiki Beach

Its summer, nice to see some beach posts, have fun and go often. They always have one queen seat where a non paddler can sit. Also try surf lessons and a catamaran ride.

waikikibeachservices.com

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hire outrigger ride on Waikiki Beach

Think it about $15 per person for two wave rides...

Located near Dukes Restaurant on Waikiki

Los Angeles
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hire outrigger ride on Waikiki Beach

Does anyone know if ther is an age limit? Do you think a 3yr old would be to young?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
120 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hire outrigger ride on Waikiki Beach

Not sure of an age limit, but they may ask about swimming or require a life vest. Not that there is that much risk, just to limit liability. I think they'd put a child that small in the passenger seat; I sat there facing backwards watching everyone else paddle. Fun. IIRC it is $15-$20 per person. FWIW.

6. Re: Hire outrigger ride on Waikiki Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 04, 2009