We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duke lagoon Hawaiian Hilton

Oahu, Hawaii
1 post
Duke lagoon Hawaiian Hilton

Trying to take my 7 year old paddle boarding duke lagoon ,is she able to paddle board on her own or she needs to be on a board with an adult?

4 replies to this topic
Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
30,417 posts
1. Re: Duke lagoon Hawaiian Hilton

I do not know!

This tour company has a minimum age of 13. But it is in the ocean and not the lagoon.

adventureinhawaii.com/oahu/…

I do not know of a minimum age requirement for HHV Lagoon.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
39 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Duke lagoon Hawaiian Hilton

Not in the lagoon but just up from there is the Koa Boys - my family rents a SUP as well as a large yoga mat that floats from them every trip. When my husband is finished on the board, our 3 kids all have a go - they are aged 14, 12 and 9. The boys are very good at giving lessons prior to going out plus from memory they have life jackets if needed. They are very attentive - I’ve seen them go racing into the water to help people getting themselves into trouble.

3. Re: Duke lagoon Hawaiian Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:36 am, June 17, 2019

4. Re: Duke lagoon Hawaiian Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:36 am, June 17, 2019

Reply to: Duke lagoon Hawaiian Hilton
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted