We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
422 posts
3 reviews
14 helpful votes
HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

Very confused with all those buildings and their differences

Any of them more like a condo rental that includes a Washer & Dryer?

12 replies to this topic
Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
234 posts
1. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

Did you connect them? Call them?

There are several who post here who can help you better than I ... but just a head's-up that most of the discussions RE: HHV are on the Island of Oahu Forum. You may want to pull it up and scroll down a bit.

Corona del Mar...
Level Contributor
62,672 posts
442 reviews
777 helpful votes
2. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

I think the Grand Waikikian and Grand Islander have w/d in the room and the Lagoon Tower and Kalia Tower have w/d on every floor.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
422 posts
3 reviews
14 helpful votes
3. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

Thanks, I'll look them up

I haven't done any research yet but any other (non Hilton) rentals in Waikiki that has W/D that you know of.

Doesn't matter where (beach.. no beach)... very flexible, just need something nice and don't want to book thru Airbnb or VRBO.. I want a "hotel type" rental

Corona del Mar...
Level Contributor
62,672 posts
442 reviews
777 helpful votes
4. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

Trump, Ritz Carlton, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, Waikiki Shore Outrigger (1+ bedroom units), and Waikiki Wyndham Beach Walk, to name a few.

5. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:37 am, June 17, 2019

Corona del Mar...
Level Contributor
62,672 posts
442 reviews
777 helpful votes
6. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

>>>and The Lagoon Tower (Hilton Grand Vacations section) all have in room washer and dryer.<<<

I haven't stayed in the HGVC rooms in the Lagoon Tower, but according to the website, the Lagoon Tower has them on every floor.

https:/…

Cozy studios and spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites (most with private balconies), Each suite features fully equipped kitchen, Internet access, Washer and dryer on each floor.

https:/…suites.html

It's one of the reasons we never booked the Lagoon Tower when we needed a condo.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
422 posts
3 reviews
14 helpful votes
7. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

Ya I just read that as well...

Out of the ones you mention in post #4 Trump, Ritz and Aston are out of my budget

Reviews are good for Waikiki Shore.... whats your take on that one ?

Thanks

Corona del Mar...
Level Contributor
62,672 posts
442 reviews
777 helpful votes
8. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

Love, love, love the Waikiki Shore. Right on the beach, next door to a park.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
422 posts
3 reviews
14 helpful votes
9. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

Are the condos at Waikiki Shore privately owned? I'm trying to figure out how to book... no official web site like a hotel?

A whole bunch of 3rd party web sites do rent different ones... Really hard to "shop around"...

Corona del Mar...
Level Contributor
62,672 posts
442 reviews
777 helpful votes
10. Re: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer

I always book them through Outrigger.

https:/…waikiki-shore-by-outrigger

You can also book through Castle and private groups, but with Outrigger you get access to facilities at the Outrigger Reef (like the pool) next door.

Reply to: HHV Condos? Washer & Dryer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted