We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ilikai Condo Help

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Ilikai Condo Help

I am having a hard time deciding which condo to select at the Ilikai. I have narrowed it down to the following three: 2132, 1540, or 1330. Has anyone stayed in either of these or can give advice on which would be the better option? We are leaning towards 2132 since it is on a higher floor, but were wondering if in this case does that even matter.

10 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
51,733 posts
19 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

Have you scrolled down the Island of Oahu Forum? It includes the sub-Forum for Honolulu. I ask because most of the questions are there ... and we talk about the Ilikai a lot ...

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

I did and found advice regarding 12-20 but those options aren't available for our date. I didn't see much information about rooms 30-44, so I was hoping someone had some insight on that side.

California
Level Contributor
51,733 posts
19 reviews
29 helpful votes
3. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

Hang in there ... let's see who pops up. Lots of our Aussie posters join us later. Ilikai is popular with our friends Down Under.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
360 reviews
466 helpful votes
4. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

Hi

I have stayed at the Ilikai a few times and I am the bloke who recommends condos 12-20 on high floors for the ocean views.

The condos you have chosen have a great side on view of the lagoon and beach, and a front on view of The Hilton Hawaiian Village and maybe a glimpse of Diamond Head. If it was up to me I would stay in 2132 for the view and value for money. Condo 1540 looks overpriced and you appear to be paying heaps extra for a funky decor.

By The Way for those interested:

If I was on a budget, I would go for a low condo with a view on the marina side and ilikai gardens. I may try the lower budget units one day but definitely not on the noisy city/street side.

Edited: 4:16 pm, May 13, 2019
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

thanks that is exactly what I was looking for!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
360 reviews
466 helpful votes
6. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

you"re welcome and thank you

Edited: 4:37 pm, May 13, 2019
N Ireland
Level Contributor
48 posts
7. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

I can only give advice on room 1540 out of your selection. I’ve stayed here twice and it was brilliant. Photos on website show exactly what to expect. There were 3 adults staying and the person on the sofa bed found it comfortable compared to others. Plenty of storage with wardrobes beside bed and not just at door. Great view for fireworks etc.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
8. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

thanks so much for the insight.

richmonder08
Level Contributor
21 posts
33 reviews
21 helpful votes
9. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

We stayed in 1206 and loved the view. Absolutely gorgeous sunsets each night. The view of the lagoon and the harbor was great. I am afraid of heights and the 12th floor was about as high as I could handle.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
78 reviews
38 helpful votes
10. Re: Ilikai Condo Help

We have stayed in 2033 and 20 35 both on marina side great veiws 2033 just renovated only negative the balcony is very hot in the afternoon in summer so if you like to sit out lagoon side probably better

Reply to: Ilikai Condo Help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted