We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

silver wedding

england
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
silver wedding

we will be in honolulu for our silver wedding anniversary and i would like to do something really romantic to celebrate this any suggestions please

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: silver wedding

I see no one is very romantic out there! My suggestion is to have dinner at one of the beautiful restaurants at the Hale Kulani Hotel. Right on the beach. Be sure to request an ocean view table. Either Le Mer or Orchids. Pull up halekulani.com and see the restaurants.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: silver wedding

She's going to Hawaii how much more romantic does the poor guy have to be???

A sunset cruise before dinner might be something to do or tandam skydiving maybe a glidder ride maybe stick with the sunset cruise. The others are fun but some may not find them very romantic.

Congradulations and enjoy Aloha.

Lexington SC
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: silver wedding

I'm with Hulajake--- You're going to HAWAII!!! Enough said. Can't get much more romantic than that. Have a beautiful time. Aloha. Betty.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: silver wedding

There are several nice places for dinner with terrific views, Orchids, Hananahona Room, Michels are good choices. Also the Royal Hawaiian Luau plays it up nice for anniversary couples.

Level Contributor
2,040 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: silver wedding

You might like to renew your wedding vowels on the beach if you are thinking REALLY romantic. A lot of people do this for anniversaries. Look for www.alohaforeverhawaiiweddings.com

6. Re: silver wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, August 31, 2009