We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel beach for non-guest

Northern Michigan
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel beach for non-guest

We're staying at my sister-in-laws house in Honolulu, but I'd like to find out if there are any hotels with decent food that rent beach chairs to non-guests. This is my first time, and I'm visiting with my 10 year old, so I'm not sure what is offered.

Thanks

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
13,672 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel beach for non-guest

The beach is public, so you could always take your own towels or straw mates (roll up, no sand) and then eat wherever you chose. The Sheraton Moana Banyan Court is very nice, view the beach while sitting in shade. We had drinks and breakfast there but I am sure they do lunch.

Seattle
Level Contributor
43,341 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel beach for non-guest

Along the beach you can pay and rent chairs or umbrellas at several places where they also rent boogie boards, etc. And there are snack bars several locations, or the ABC Stores nearby for drinks, snacks, sandwiches.

Does it have to be part of a hotel?

3. Re: Hotel beach for non-guest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, August 20, 2009