My husband and I are supposed to come to Newport on Monday for 2 nights to celebrate our anniversary. I see from www.accuweather.com that you guys are having very similar weather to us in the Boston area. It's showing thunderstorms for next week and we are debating whether we still want to come or not. We have to decide tonight in order to get our money back if we do cancel. I've never been to Newport and was really looking forward to it. I think most things we'd want to do are outside. What are your thoughts? Should we just come later in the summer?