We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In room jacuzzi and fireplace

New Bedford...
1 post
2 reviews
In room jacuzzi and fireplace

Hi. My husband and I have one night to get away Nov. 5 and was thinking Newport (which is only a half hour from home but far away enough :) I may be asking for a lot, but we're looking for a room with a jucuzzi and, if at all possible, a fireplace. The only other criteria would be that it be clean. Thanks for your help!

Boston
Level Contributor
27 posts
1. Re: In room jacuzzi and fireplace

i would say the artful lodger, it is a quaint unique place, not many rooms available so inquire soon seeing that is restaurant week. Many restaurants that night are 30.00 per person for restaurant week 3 course meal.

gonewport.com has rooms and dinner available go to accomodations page and see the rooms available their.

Good Luck and book soon Restaurant Week is busy in Newport!!!

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: In room jacuzzi and fireplace

also check out www.gonewport.com for other lodging options. You can filter your hotel, Inn, B&B choices with fireplace and jacuzzis....there are several.

Berkshires
Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: In room jacuzzi and fireplace

The Francis Malbone House has a jacuzzi and a fireplace in some of their rooms. Please read the reviews for the Francis Malbone house on tripadvisor, it's one of the better inns in Newport..

Hillsborough, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
195 reviews
4. Re: In room jacuzzi and fireplace

The Chanler, Hilltop Inn and Cliffside Inn have what you're looking for.

Level Contributor
380 posts
53 reviews
5. Re: In room jacuzzi and fireplace

The Frances Malbone is where I always stay. I have also stayed at The Hilltop their sister property which I recommend also

6. Re: In room jacuzzi and fireplace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 02, 2012