We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victorian Ladies Inn, Newport

fairhope, al
Level Contributor
33 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Victorian Ladies Inn, Newport

My husband and I are looking for a romantic bed & breakfast in Newport but don't want to pay premium rates to get it. It appears that The Victorian Ladies Inn is romantic, centrally located and has very reasonable rates. Can anyone give us a recommendation or insight about this inn? Any other suggestions? We want a good breakfast (not continental) and a reasonable amount of privacy. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Victorian Ladies Inn
Victorian Ladies Inn
282 Reviews
Newport, RI
Maine
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Victorian Ladies Inn, Newport

Victorian Ladies Inn is one of my clients. I have visited the property but have never spent the night. The innkeepers, who have owned the inn for about a year, seem very nice.

I checked their listing on several bed and breakfast directories, and it does appear that they serve a full breakfast.

Mentioned in this post
Victorian Ladies Inn
Victorian Ladies Inn
282 Reviews
Newport, RI
London
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Victorian Ladies Inn, Newport

Look at the Marshall Slocum Guest House on Kay St. - really charming, great breakfasts (cooked - we had wonderful French toast) and in a lovely old victorian home. Great back yard - breakfast on the deck, sundowners on the front porch - and a great location (Not too busy, but close to town).