We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Suggestions

North Attleboro...
Level Contributor
263 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Suggestions

Hello- My husband and I will be heading to Newport Nov. 16h-Nov. 18th for our first wedding anniversary. I've been trying to figure out which restaurants we'd like to try. Overall, we want affordable, yet good food. We're planning on doing one more expensive meal for our actual anniversary dinner during the weekend. Any suggestions? By the way, my husband does not enjoy seafood :( So far, I think we'd like the Red Parrot (tons of choices and the drink menu looks like fun) and Pronto Restaurant which looks like reasonably priced good food. Are those good choices? Also, are there any restaurants in surrounding towns that are hidden gems? We don't necessarily have to eat in Newport. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

:) Christine

North Attleboro...
Level Contributor
263 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant Suggestions

Thanks so much...I'm really looking forward to our getaway!

Middletown, CT
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant Suggestions

For your anniversary meal I would strongly suggest the White Horse Tavern. Its a romantic spot and the food and service is wonderful. If you don't want to spend that much on dinner, try their Sunday brunch.

13. Re: Restaurant Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, September 13, 2009