We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me choose hotel please

CT
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Help me choose hotel please

Never been to Newport planning on going Sept. 30-Oct. 2, we are trying to decide which hotel. Newport Harbour on Americas Cup or Marriott Newport also on Americas Cup. Any info. would be helpful thanks in advance.

westchester...
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me choose hotel please

I have no expierience with these hotels. Why not consider one of Newports B&B's ? They are fabulous! I'll be coming back to Newport the end of Oct for a weekend. Can't wait!

Whatever you decide have a great time.

Maria

Newport
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me choose hotel please

www.GoNewport.com for all things Newport including hotels and B&B's

www.TableHound.com for places to eat

Newport Harbor is nice and right in the center of downtown

A bit nicer are three others in downtown just a few minutes walk from the center of downtown.

Marriott, Viking and Hyatt. All three are very nice and have spas. Hyatt has the best water views. Marriott and Viking have just been redone. Viking is historic if you want the whole Newport exeprience.

B&B's are a great option.

Francis Malbone House, Pearls and Almondy are all in downtown and upscale.

Check Admiral Fitzroy, Clarkeston, Cleveland, and Black Duck for downtown, but a bit less expensive.

3. Re: Help me choose hotel please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, September 09, 2009