We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

days required

Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
days required

i`m first times to United states

corrective comments would on below would be very helpful -

Monday 9th June take flight after doing west coast from Las vegas to Bufallo

Drive to niagra falls and stay at niagra falls on 9th june night

10th june do the tour at Niagra falls

Wednesday 11th June drive from niagra falls to Boston

2 days of sight seeing at Boston

13th june drive to New York

7 days of sightseeing at New York

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: days required

Hi anand101,

Your itinerary looks good to me. You realize that the drive from Niagara Falls to Boston is about 470 miles (750km), correct? Also, 7 days in NYC sounds good since there is so much to see and to do there, but I'm sure Boston has a lot, too. I am more familiar with NYC than Boston...

Bon voyage!

-Dee

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
139 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: days required

Sounds good, they have a pass for Niagara Falls Ontario that includes all the major attractions for one low price. https://www.niagaraparks.com/ . Niagara Falls to Boston is a long drive probably 9 hours plus stops. 2 days in Boston is not a lot of time since there is much to see and do there. I lived there for 3 years and depending on what you like to do 2 days is not enough time. 7 days in NYC is a lot unless you want to see a play every night, eat at many fancy restaurants and shop till you drop and that will get tiresome after a few days. Prices in NYC especially Manhattan are very high, Boston is not cheap but its less than NYC. Boston has many historical treasures, the Commons, Cambridge plus the waterfront. Boston is slower paced than NYC. It all depends on what you like to do.

3. Re: days required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 15, 2015