We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Buffalo

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
9 posts
Save Topic
Things to do in Buffalo

Hello,

Me and my partner will be staying in Buffalo for my bday weekend, any suggestions for places to go? Cheap places? Bars?

She is 20y/o, are there bars/clubs we could go?

It is my first to go to Buffalo esp in the US and I want to be fun :)

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
24 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Things to do in Buffalo

Elmwood, yes. You may want to climb City Hall - free & good views on the Observation Deck.

Depending on when you're here, check out the Buffalo page on Trip Advisor for a Festivals calendar. Shakespeare in the Park is free.

Check out the NFTA website. There is a trip planner where you can get into on exactly which buses to take. Just enter your starting and ending point addresses.

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Things to do in Buffalo

To follow up on jmasc1, since you won't have a car, if you're going to rely on public transportation, be sure to purchase a day pass for $5, then you can hop on and off the bus or subway all day.

-Dee

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
598 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Things to do in Buffalo

Anybody know some good, not too expensive places with local specialties to eat at that are in downtown or easily accessible by transit?

Buffalo
Level Contributor
28 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Things to do in Buffalo

The Elmwood Bus #20 runs every 15 minutes during the day and approx every 20 minutes after 6pm - midnight daily. Another great shopping and eating district is Little Italy along Hertel Ave. in Buffalo's North Side. Bus number #25 Delaware or #11 Colvin will take you there from downtown. And don't forget when in downtown, check out Allen St. - Great mix of cool boutique's, cafe's, restaurants, and cool nightlife with live performances nightly (some may allow under 21 of age to attend just for the entertainment.).

15. Re: Things to do in Buffalo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 11, 2014