We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Runners - Good Route from Airport to Border?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Runners - Good Route from Airport to Border?

Any runners out there? I'll be in Buffalo this coming weekend staying at Russell's Grand Hotel on Transit Road. On Sunday I want to run approx. 30km (20 miles) and was thinking of running from the hotel to somewhere near the border crossing with Fort Erie. My husband would drive and meet me there, for us to head home to Toronto. Maybe lunch first. :)

Any recommendations? I want to find a route that has good sidewalks, is safe and ends somewhere that my husband could easily meet me / park if he's early.

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
139 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Runners - Good Route from Airport to Border?

I am glad you completed your run without any problems. Hopefully Buffalo is a safer city now.

12. Re: Runners - Good Route from Airport to Border?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 11, 2014