We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best Hotel near First Niagara Center?

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tillsonburg, Canada
Level Contributor
137 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best Hotel near First Niagara Center?

I will be at the First Niagara Center for an event and would like to know which would be the best hotel to stay at. I am looking for something close, clean and reasonably priced($125). Does anything like this exist in the area?

Thanks,

Jez.

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best Hotel near First Niagara Center?

Hi Jez,

Not sure about cost, but the Adam's Mark is within easy walking distance of the First Niagara arena. If you bid on Priceline.com for downtown Buffalo, you will most likely get the Adam's Mark for a really cheap rate. Check out BetterBidding.com for more information.

There are two hotels on Main Street in downtown which are very convenient to First Niagara: the Hyatt Hotel and the Comfort Suites Downtown Buffalo. There is a FREE trolley on Main Street which goes straight to First Niagara. Again, not sure about the cost of these hotels. You might also look at Hampton Inn & Suites and Embassy Suites downtown since you can walk to the trolley from those hotels.

Happy travels!

-Dee

southern ontario
Level Contributor
903 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best Hotel near First Niagara Center?

Comfort Suites was quite nice when we stayed last fall. I believe Adam's Mark gets pretty poor reviews.

3. Re: What is the best Hotel near First Niagara Center?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, June 21, 2013