We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does the Greyhound operate out of the Buffalo Int Airport

Singapore
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Does the Greyhound operate out of the Buffalo Int Airport

Does the Greyhound operate out of the Buffalo International Airport to Toronto or does one need to go to the Buffalo downtown Greyhound bus terminal ?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,013 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does the Greyhound operate out of the Buffalo Int Airport

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Twee W;

Greyhound’s NeOn service operates from Buffalo Airport to Toronto. Have a look at;

http://www.neonbus.com/

Best Regards

Singapore
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does the Greyhound operate out of the Buffalo Int Airport

I notice that the Greyhound fares from Buffalo to Toronto is cheaper than say Buffalo to Burlington. Would I be able to buy a BUF to Toronto and get off at Burlington ?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,013 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does the Greyhound operate out of the Buffalo Int Airport

Hi Twee W;

I would suggest that you look very closely at the schedules.

It may be more expensive as the bus may not stop enroute to Toronto, so you would have to travel back to Burlington, on a second bus, from Toronto.

The bus will NOT make unscheduled stops.

Best Regards

4. Re: Does the Greyhound operate out of the Buffalo Int Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, January 26, 2013