We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buffalo airport smoking

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
buffalo airport smoking

i am going to vegas on monday is there asmoking area

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buffalo airport smoking

If I were you, I would call the airport to check on this. Here's why: The FAQs section of the BNIA website says, "Smoking is allowed pre-security in designated areas on both the Arrivals and Departures level. After passing through the checkpoint, there is no smoking."

However, I'm wondering if their website just hasn't been updated. We use the airport rather frequently, and I have never noticed any designated smoking areas -- and other websites state that there is no smoking in the terminal.

You could call the BNIA at 716-630-6000 to ask and be certain.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
105 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buffalo airport smoking

There is no smoking indoors at all in the Buffalo Airport. Once through security, no access to smoking areas..

The smoking area is outside of the baggage claim area on the ground floor and upstairs at the arrivals. I believe both on the west end.of the airport.

3. Re: buffalo airport smoking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 22, 2012