We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's Open on Thanksgiving Day???

Whitby, Ontario
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What's Open on Thanksgiving Day???

Could anyone please tell me if there are any stores open next Thursday, and their location. We are coming down early that day, and need something to fill the day.

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's Open on Thanksgiving Day???

I doubt that much will be open on Thanksgiving Day itself. I doubt any of the Malls will be open on TD.

K mart in the past has been open on Thanksgiving Day - however, there is only one store left in the Buffalo area near the Galleria Mall.

Walmart is going to be open 24 hours but not sure when they are going to open. The BF specials will not be available till 7am Friday morning.

If you know what stores you are interested in you might want to give them a call and confirm their hours.

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's Open on Thanksgiving Day???

Some Old Navy stores are open and I believe that Toys R Us opens sometime on thursday.

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's Open on Thanksgiving Day???

K-Mart is open! http://www.kmart.com/

Buffalo
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What's Open on Thanksgiving Day???

What kind of stores are you looking for?

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's Open on Thanksgiving Day???

Walmarts are open 24-hrs Thursday through Friday.

6. Re: What's Open on Thanksgiving Day???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, May 25, 2010