We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffalo - Motel 6

Australia
12 posts
Save Topic
Buffalo - Motel 6

Has anyone stayed at Motel 6 in Amherst? It's cheap. I'd like to hear from people who have stayed here. How was your experience?

Cheers,

Dave

Buffalo
Level Contributor
563 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffalo - Motel 6

ive never stayed there before but i can tell u its right by the university of buffalo so they sometimes use the hotel as overflow room and board for students.

Australia
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffalo - Motel 6

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your reply. Would you say it is in a good location? Nice and close to everything?

Regards,

Dave

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffalo - Motel 6

Hello Dave I just stayed there last week. Excellent rooms. they are not large but big enough. It is right next door to Friendly ice cream restuarant and Fuddruckers. The University is about 1/4 mile away. It is right off of the road. I also stayed at the red roof in which they just redid. Very nice job in re doing it. King size beds. New bathrooms and all rooms have exterior entrances. Every morning there is a newspaper outside the door. Take your pick. If you are going to the university i would stay at Red roof inn. You can actually walk to the school. It is acrross the strret.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
563 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buffalo - Motel 6

amherst is actually rated as one of the safest towns in america. the location is accross the street from the university, u are refering to the flint drive right? is it centrally located to everything - depends what your doing here. buffalo is deivided into basically for areas - northtowns (where amherst is located), southtowns, buffalo and the eastern suburbs. the two largest commercial areas in the region are cheektowaga and the galleria mall area and amherst and the boulevard mall area. if you could let us no what exactly you have planned in buffalo we could help you out.

peace, dan