We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle / Bus from Niagara to Buffalo sporting events?

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
290 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle / Bus from Niagara to Buffalo sporting events?

I'll be staying in Niagara Falls and have tickets to a Sabres game at HSBC Arena in Buffalo. I've been there a few times, but we always drove right over to the game. Was wondering if they have a shuttle/bus service that takes you from Niagara to the HSBC Arena, and back after the game? If so, where can I find info it or can anyone give me info?

Was also wondering if they do the same thing for Buffalo Bills games, from Niagara > Ralph Wilson Stadium ?

Thanks

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
609 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle / Bus from Niagara to Buffalo sporting events?

I am not familiar with ny services. It may be best to contact the Buffalo Niagara Visitors Center.

BUFFALO NIAGARA CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU

617 Main St., Suite 200

Buffalo, NY 14203-1496

(716) 852-0511 or (888) 228-3369

info@buffalocvb.org

www.visitbuffaloniagara.com

They may have a better suggestion...... Cab fare from taxi services may be the best bet, US side fares would be best....

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle / Bus from Niagara to Buffalo sporting events?

A friend of mine took a bus from the Niagara Bus Station to a Bills game at Ralph Wilson Stadium, and back... do they do this for Sabres games as well at HSBC Arena?

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle / Bus from Niagara to Buffalo sporting events?

Not sure about a bus straight to HSBC Arena, but if you catch a bus to the downtown Buffalo bus terminal, you can walk or catch a free train ride to the Arena. The bus terminal is located between Ellicott and Oak Streets, bounded by N. Division Street. The next street over from Ellicott is Washington St, and you can see the Arena looking south down Washington (it might help if you have a map!) several blocks away. Or catch a free train on Main Street toward the arena, get off at the last stop with everyone else. You can call for Metro bus information at (716) 855-7211, business hours is probably the best time to get a live person.

4. Re: Shuttle / Bus from Niagara to Buffalo sporting events?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, September 16, 2009