We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking near Delaware Park

Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
parking near Delaware Park

Does anyone know of any parking close to Delaware Park (south side of the park)? either on-street or in a lot.

Thanks

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking near Delaware Park

I'm not sure exactly what part of the park you mean. By the zoo or tennis courts, perhaps? Are you going for an event?

Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking near Delaware Park

near the Albright Museum. Just going to walk. Thanks.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking near Delaware Park

You can drive right into Delaware Park from Colvin Ave. and park. If you turn right, you can drive as far as you want before they rope it off to cars, you'll be able to find parking in that section. However, you'll still be a bit away from the Albright area.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parking near Delaware Park

Thought I'd add; if you wanted to see the Albright Museum, it has it's own parking across the thruway from Delaware Park.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: parking near Delaware Park

Yes, there's parking both in front of and in back of the Albright-Knox. You pay for parking in the lot out front (on Elmwood Ave.); the area in back, adjacent to the park, is free, but spaces are limited. Are you planning to go see the free Shakespeare in the Park performance while you're here? ("Othello," through August 19.) It's a lot of fun!

www.shakespeareindelawarepark.org/stage.html

Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: parking near Delaware Park

Thanks Pastiche. We were hoping to go tomorrow, actually, but it looks like the hot weather and humidity is still going to be bad (I have asthma and can't breathe in this kind of air anymore). So we might have to wait til a weekend near the end of the month. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: parking near Delaware Park

My husband and I went for our regular walk this evening, and I found it hard to breathe, too, though I don't have asthma. It's supposed to cool down a bit tomorrow, though.

8. Re: parking near Delaware Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:29 am, September 04, 2009