We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My flagstaff trip 2013

Level Contributor
10 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
My flagstaff trip 2013

Well it's some time now since our trip to Arizona and without all you good people on here our trip would not have been the success it was. We thoroughly enjoyed everywhere we went with the exception of one place where we felt intimidated by pan handlers and uneasy around the shopping area. Think it may have been Chinle. but Sedona, the Grand Canyon and especially Monument Valley were beyond our wildest dreams. We also went to Tombstone and Old Tuscon which were really worth a visit. Chelly Canyon was also spectacular. I think the highlight was the MV and the View Hotel. We had a horseback ride through the MV and a walk around the mittens. We stayed in a hogan overnight which was a fantastic experience. So many memories and so many places. Just a trip of a lifetime. Thanks to everyone on here who made it possible for us. I finally got round to thanking everyone and of course I must now do some reviews. Thanks again

Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,237 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My flagstaff trip 2013

So glad that you enjoyed your trip and thanks for coming back and telling us.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My flagstaff trip 2013

Thanks for your TR and glad you enjoyed. Chinle isn't the most attractive place but it has CdC that close....

3. Re: My flagstaff trip 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, February 08, 2015