We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drury Inn

preston
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Drury Inn

Just wanted to say based on reviews of the Drury Inn and fact it is pet friendly - Ive made reservation for August. Looks like can't go wrong with this place. Also be nice to get out of heat of Phoenix. I'll read other emails for things to do in Flagstaff.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drury Inn

It does appear to be a nice hotel and it's in a good location.

The weather here has been great! Enjoy your trip!

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drury Inn

If the Drury has an happy hour, don't miss. We have not stayed in the Flagstaff one but stayed at other Drury's and the happy hour really was "happy"!

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,069 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drury Inn

I'll 2nd the Happy Hour comments - :-)

Have been to them at Drurys.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
987 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Drury Inn

The GM of the hotel gave me a tour when it first opened. It has a nice lobby, comfortable rooms, and good amenities (including the aforementioned free happy hour).

It is also located close to downtown and the NAU campus. It is not surprising that it has become so popular with travelers.

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,658 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drury Inn

Yep, they have free drinks for happy hour at the Drury in Flag. It is of course limited, think it was 2 drinks pp.

6. Re: Drury Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, October 09, 2012