We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

Hershey, PA
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

This bar/grill is not listed on the restaurants listing. We went there tonight and waited 45 minutes for a cheeseburger that was burnt! We didn't pay for it but come on....45 min wait for a burger? I wish I checked Urban Spoon!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,123 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

Your post will be more appropriate if you write it as a review and post it there. However, I have to wonder why you bothered to go there if you were in a hurry. They'll probably be just as happy that you won't be returning.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,318 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

Sorry you didn't enjoy your dinner in Flagstaff. I have never been to Altitudes, but I can attest that it is a busy weekend here in Flagstaff and the restaurants seem a bit slower than usual due to the crowds. I'm glad they didn't charge you for the less-than-acceptable meal.

Agree that posting a review would better serve the audience you intend to reach. If there is no listing here on TA, it's long overdue. This restaurant is not new to town. You can suggest/submit a restaurant or hotel that is not listed and once TA staff verifies its existence, you can then write your review.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
987 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

Thanks for your post. I haven't dined there in a quite a while. But I will now. I hate to see a bad review, but if it is really that bad I will let everyone else know...

4. Re: AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 pm, July 23, 2011
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

We were just there last week and enjoyed our meal, we sat out side. They were a little slow but we didn't mind. They also warned us that they were a little backed up before they took our order. I thought the food was good.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

PS - since the restaurant is not listed I suggested it to TA. If/when they add it I will try to remember to write a review.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

I love this place, and we eat here often. They have great food, and really great specials. Sorry to hear Scott had a bad experience, but hopefully the rest of you reading this won't take his "review" as what you normally get when you go to Altitudes.

8. Re: AVOID Alititudes Bar & Grill!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 07, 2012