We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot Tub in Flagstaff

Which Flagstaff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma
6 posts
Save Topic
Hot Tub in Flagstaff

Does anyone know of a hotel in Flagstaff with a good hot tub? We will be hiking out of the GC in November and need a place to stay to soak in a hot tub. We're considering the Econo Lodge on Lucky Lane because it has an indoor hot tub.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
15,451 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot Tub in Flagstaff

I have stayed at that Econo Lodge, and it is fine. There are dozens of other hotels in Flagstaff which also have hot tubs, but I don't have personal knowledge of another with an inside hot tub.

Chandler, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
836 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot Tub in Flagstaff

I'm pretty sure (about 90%) that the Hampton Inn on Beluah has an indoor hot tub. There is a pool area on the ground floor (the entrance/front desk is on the 2nd floor). There's an outside patio that you can use, weather permitting.

3. Re: Hot Tub in Flagstaff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, September 06, 2009